A person’s way of living is judged by the way one manages his kitchen and wardrobe. Since we construct the best of kitchens for our clients it is further your job to make it look best to your capacity. Organising a kitchen is not an easy job as it requires to make optimum utilisation of space that you have.
11 Tips for maximizing kitchen space
- Items required on a daily basis ( pots and pans) must be easily accessible and elements that are of minimal use must be kept far away from usual traffic (guest cutlery ).
- Minimize chaos by maximizing underused spaces by adding pullout drawers. These help you to reach things easily and helps organize food and kitchen appliances.
- Try to maximize space from ceiling to floors. Place things of less importance on the topmost level and make sure to make a little expense on a foldable staircase.
- One can also grow plants in their kitchen that are useful too such as herbs as they not only require less sunlight but also gives a pleasant look.
- Make use of unused space by adding a banquette to make it a handy storage space for cookbooks or dishware.
- Play with lights by adding them inside glass-paneled windows or under cabinets as it gives an open and airy feel.
Read This: Top trending kitchen design tips for 2020
- To eliminate the mess try organizing things behind the window panel which creates a seamless effect and gives a clear view.
- Try integrating sliding racks instead of fixed shelves as it helps you give easy access to the contents.
- Organize visual shelves looks beautiful, keep similar items (plates, bowls, pans, glassware) together as it reduces the space requirement and keeps you away from getting an awful view. Make a habit of keeping things at their place of the store.
- The refrigerator messed up with things and stuff and don’t have storage space for fruits and vegetables? Just a simple way, find an easily accessible space where you can hang baskets with fruits and there you go.
- The last and foremost thing. Try making time once a week to clean your drawers, cabinets, and fridge and place things systematically.
These amazing tips will help you out in enlarging your kitchen space and you don’t need to sacrifice on its functionality and style.